If you’ve read Her Mercy, please post a review! Reviews are for readers, not authors, but they do help me out quite a bit.
There are quite a few myths about reviews—sorry, 50 or more reviews don’t trigger Amazon marketing—so here’s how they actually help.
- They help other readers decide if my book is The One for them
- They show other readers that my book has actually been read by real people
- They help me determine what is working and what I need to improve
If you could post a review for Her Mercy, whether you loved or hated it, I’d really appreciate it!
Not sure how to post a review? Here are some tips!
- Say what you liked and didn’t like about the book
- Tell people what your favorite and least favorite parts were
- Let people know if it was too spicy, not spicy enough, or just right
- Mention whether it met your expectations for a biker romance
Where to post your review:
Thank you so much!